Latest Covid-19 Statement
Update 5th January 2021: As per the recently released guidance from the Royal College of Optometrists we will remain open for your eyecare needs throughout the third lockdown.
We will prioritise emergency/urgent and essential eyecare, routine appointments will only be provided if capacity permits, and if it is in the patients’ best interests.
What we’ve done to keep you safe
- All visits to the practice are by appointment only – please ring the door bell to let us know that you have arrived (please try not to arrive too early)
- We have a hand sanitiser station by the door
- Our staff have PPE, including surgical grade facemasks (for sight tests), aprons and examination gloves
- All frames that have been touched or tried on are removed and thoroughly cleaned
- Chairs, surfaces, hand rails and the consulting room is disinfected after each person
- Some appointments, or parts of, can be conducted remotely to reduce contact time