Latest Covid19 Statement
Update 2nd November 2020: As per the recently released guidance from the Royal College of Optometrists we will remain open for all of your eye care needs throughout the second lockdown.
If necessary we will prioritise urgent care however the current status is that all pre booked appointments will remain and patients can continue to book new appointments.
What we’ve done to keep you safe
- All visits to the practice are by appointment only – please ring the door bell to let us know that you have arrived (please try not to arrive too early)
- We have a hand sanitiser station by the door
- Our staff have PPE, including surgical grade facemasks (for sight tests), aprons and examination gloves
- All frames that have been touched or tried on are removed and thoroughly cleaned
- Chairs, surfaces, hand rails and the consulting room is disinfected after each person
- Some appointments, or parts of, can be conducted remotely to reduce contact time